Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Lilly





Lilly wants to make a tent fort with the right boy.

The Basics

Dog's Name: Lilly
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed:English Setter of the Field variety
Name of Guardian: Marcie 
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: we think around Columbus Ohio 
Where does dog reside now: Setterland in Painesville Ohio
Rescue? What rescue?  Self pulled from shelter 

About You
Your best physical feature: I'm fluffy
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I hear things nobody else hears and make me scare and then I bark too much
One word to describe you: love
Favorite food item: sweets 
Favorite toy: stuffies big giant stuffies
Favorite activities: wrestling and chasing my brothers, cuddling with my mom, hunting birds and bugs, eating snacks,  I love life...even though it scares me sometimes 

Favorite place to nap: under my moms bed or in my blanket fort
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: sugary skulls.. My mom that collars it's my personality. I also like the all the rescue collars that my mom bought because they help dogs like..
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  I like boys.. I would like a boy who could like a tomboy like me.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Serious... I am loyal and am afraid of change
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I want a boy who I can dig in the mud with..I love digging... And who likes to run and play, and hunt birds and bugs
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: the have to be fun and tolerant of my  idiosyncransies    
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: dogs that are always in your face
Best dog date scenario: a romp in the field to chase birds followed with tasty treats and a mud bath and then pizza 

No comments:

Post a Comment