Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Baxter




Baxter is looking for a lady. Sharpei's need not apply.
Basics
Name:  Baxter Rice
Gender: Male
Breed: German Shorthaired Pointer (honorary Setter too)
Guardian: Brian & Nicole 
email: *on record
Born: Ohio
Resides: Staten Island, New York
Rescue org: Ohio English Setter Rescue
About me
Best physical feature: My eyes tell it all and they are very soulful and I have some great spots too but I
love my big, heart shaped spot on my shoulder and neck area.

Least favorite feature: My stinky feet that smell like “fritos”
Favorite food: I love treats of all kinds and Trader Joe’s turkey jerky.
Favorite toy: Any toy that Maizy has, really.
Favorite activities: Snuggling with anyone who will have me, human or dog.
Word to describe me: Loyal
Favorite napping place: The living room sofa that faces the T.V.
Favorite Lucky Fiona Collar: Hard to pick just one but I have to say that the “Baxter” is my favorite since it was
named after me! Plus the pattern looks great in the different colors. Sophisticated
yet casual like a great shirt from L.L. Bean
Perfect match
Female(s)
I’d do well in a long term relationship, I just have to find a girl that won’t chase me all the time.
I really prefer a gal who can hold her own in a tug-o-war. She has to comfort me during thunder storms and after I hear loud noises. I also need a gal who will be with me and not try and hump me. Hopefully she is agile and likes to run because that is my favorite.
She has to be pretty but size, color, coat and breed don’t matter to me, as long as you are nice to me. However, I don’t think I would like a Shar Pei, too many wrinkles. I also don’t think I’d like a gal who is too high maintenance like a Bijon Frise. You have to like chasing birds and getting dirty and if you do, anyone will do for this bachelor.
I don’t like being humped, everyone always tried to hump me and I don’t like it. I don’t like being the target of the pack either but if I have to be, I will. Just so long as everyone likes me. I don’t like dogs who don’t share either. Selfishness is not good.
A great date is running with a cool gal and playing tug-o-war. Then sitting with our guardians and showing them how much we love them. After that, we can curl up and enjoy each other’s company after a few snacks inside a warm and cozy house. I really love being inside, outdoors is overrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment