Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Teddy






Teddy is King of his Castle...now he just needs a Queen.
The Basics
Dog's Name: TEDDY – KING OF THE CASTLE
Dog's Gender: MALE
Dog's Breed: Rhodesian Ridgeback
Name of Guardian: Mom and Dad Duffy
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Where does dog reside now: Pelham, NY
Rescue? What organization: 

About You
Your best physical feature: My golden soul capturing eyes.  Some call them Lion eyes. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I have a kink in my tail from where one of my siblings bit me as a youngster.
One word to describe you: Striking
Favorite food item: Roasted chicken, marrow bones, anything that you may be enjoying, it’s a given that I would like some. 
Favorite toy: Not really in to toys so much. Would rather catch a live squirrel or chipmunk.
Favorite activities: Napping in a sunny patch.  Snuggling my Mom. Chasing the quads.  Snacking on marrow bones. 
Favorite place to nap: In the sun.. could be in any number of beds, couches or rugs. 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: It’s the “Mr. Duffy ties one on” of course.  Since it’s named after my Dad. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I need a fine lady that can “hold her own” in a wrestling match.  She also needs to be fast so I can chase her.  I have habit for falling for Greyhounds if you must know. 

Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I am easy peasy lemon squeazy.  Whatever works best for us both.  I’m in the prime of my life so I’m going to be happy either way.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I love chicks with a little attitude.  You notice I say a little attitude.  I don’t want a total tyrant.  She should also love to snuggle. 

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like em long and lean.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: I hate whining.  I need someone that is confident. 
Best dog date scenario: A fun romp in the fields, capped off with a snuggly nap on my front porch in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment