Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Sage

Sage's best date scenario is magical and fruity.



The Basics
Dog's Name: Sage
Dog's Gender: Male 
Dog's Breed: English Setter / English Springer Spaniel
Name of Guardian: Holly 
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Michigan
Where does dog reside now: Michigan
Rescue? What organization: Gladwin County Animal Shelter

About You

Your best physical feature: My soulful, golden eyes and plumy tail.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I pull up and eat grass in the back yard, and for some reason Mom yells when I do that.
One word to describe you: Gregarious
Favorite food item: Fruit of any kind, especially melon.
Favorite toy: I would like a kid to play with. Love them. Never had one. I also enjoy catching the odd rabbit.
Favorite activities: Meeting people and getting my ears rubbed.
Favorite place to nap: I have a great bed in the living room but I also like to lay on the landing by the basement stairs or on the cool floor at the bottom of the stairs.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Blue Baxter. The color is so complimentary to my chestnut coloring and it’s masculine and tasteful, just like me.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual. I like the companionship of a good friend.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Not too bossy. I am easygoing and don’t need a lot of drama in my life.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I am very broad minded and try to look past the merely physical. But I do like setter girls with sleek fur and swishy tails.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Snippyness. Or shrill barking. I head for my private lie down spot if there is a fight.
Best dog date scenario: We’d go together to someplace where there were a lot of new people, say a park or a picnic, and meet as many of them as we could. The people would share their lunches with us and pet us and admire us. Later we would have a nap in the shade on the driveway then look for berries in the garden or pick cherry tomatoes together. We’d laugh at each other’s fruit-stained faces and play chase a little bit before settling down by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment