Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Leo


Leo want to keep it casual and is seeking a chick to take to Dairy Queen.





The Basics
Dog's Name:  Leo  
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed:  Labrador Retriever
Name of Guardian: Hoffman Family (Peter, Kristin, P.J. and Nick)
Guardian's email address: on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  North Branch, MN
Where does dog reside now:  St. Michael, MN
Rescue? What organization:

About You

Your best physical feature:  soft, brown coat
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  my ear that flops over and gets stuck on my head
One word to describe you: Fun!
Favorite food item:  Everything but oranges
Favorite toy:  tennis ball
Favorite activities:chasing a tennis ball, walks with mom, hunting pheasants with dad and the boys, following mom around, riding in the car to bring kids to school
Favorite place to nap:  anywhere near mom
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  my newest, I Love Lizzie, the brown matches my coat

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?:  female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  casual, I like to flirt with all the ladies
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  must be high energy to keep up with me
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I love them all
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: crabbiness
Best dog date scenario: running and swimming at the dog park followed by an ice cream treat at DQ and nap in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment