Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Rusty

Rusty is looking for a lady friend who will not want any of his kibble.




The Basics Dog's Name: Rusty Dog's Gender: Male Dog's Breed: English Setter Name of Guardian: Emily and Mike  Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Somewhere in Wisconsin Where does dog reside now: Madison, WI (Go Packers!) Rescue? What organization: Found on Craigslist (Title “Big Baby”).  
About You
 Your best physical feature: Everyone goes crazy for my floppy flews and the long tuft of hair on top of my head.
 Your least favorite thing about yourself: Not all of me fits on my mom’s lap very well…so sometimes I put just my rear end in her lap, or my head in her lap, or a paw in her face…
 One word to describe you: Comical
 Favorite food item: Hot Dogs. I’ll do things for hot dogs.
 Favorite toy: My Kong Squeaky Ball! I’ll pounce on it, roll it down the stairs and wait for a response, and get it stuck under the couch…
 Favorite activities: I LOVE sniffing things outside! I also love to point at the kitties that walk around the neighborhood. Oh and barking that moves or appears to be living.
  Favorite place to nap: The couch. No doubt. Get me on there and dare me to move.
 Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Stars and Stripes because my family is a military family.  
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
 Male? Female? Open?: I am looking for lady-friend.
 Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual. I want a lady to have adventures with. They called me Snoopy at my previous home for a reason! I just want to have fun!
 Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I have a bit of an untamed side and would like a gal that is a rebel herself. For example, I’ve run across town before a few times, and had a blast! I have eaten food off the counter too and trust me; you have not lived until you have had a chocolate shake! Every time I chew up something I am “re-trained” the “leave it” command with a treat, even though I knew it the whole time! My mom read that in a book somewhere isn’t that hilarious?
I will show you how to get the things you want in life!
 Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I love all dogs…ummm as long as I can sniff your butt!
 What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: I’m sorry but I do not share my kibble. I’m not mean about it, I just like food a lot.

Best dog date scenario: Running through the fields, running through the park, running through town, alllll daaaaaay looooong…and then crashing on a couch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment