Monday, February 4, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Milo

Milo is a player. Want to play in the mud with him ladies?




The Basics
Dog's Name:  Milo   (that’s short for “my love”)
Dog's Gender:  Male   (but there will never be another me, if you get my drift)
Dog's Breed:   Boxer-Bull dog mix
Guardians:   Karen and Kevin
Guardian's email address:  *on file
Where was dog born:   I believe I am a Bronx boy
Where does dog reside now:  Staten Island New York
Rescue? What organization:  SelectARescue   (big shout out to Rick and Maria)

About You
Your best physical feature:    My big green eyes
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  Can’t think of a thing I would change
One word to describe you:   player
Favorite food item: home-made liver treats.  I also LOVE wood   I know it’s not good for me but I love wood, sticks, bark…the occasional table leg.   You can have your taco chips, I’ll take my wood chips
Favorite toy:    funny shaped Kong toys and football –  I like the crazy way they bounce.
Favorite activities:  playing with my friends at Silver Lake dog park,  playing fetch in the house, napping,   hanging with my bestest friend, Bugsy.

Favorite place to nap:   in my crib (crate).  I hate to admit it but, hey,  the door is always open and it’s so darn cozy
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Tattoo Be Doo (one of my peeps promised to get me one!)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Open.  I am straight but I am not narrow-minded
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Casual….At the end of the date, I like to go home to my own place, my own toys, my own bed (and my own peeps!)
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  friendly, carefree, spontaneous,  loyal
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   Here’s the long and short of it:   I like long-legged needle-nosed blondes (wink wink Maizy), but I admit a weakness for short stocky terrier types.  You know, looks aren’t everything, it really depends on a poochie’s personality.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   Possessiveness.  Humping.
Best dog date scenario:   I like getting down and dirty.  And I mean real dirt:  Meeting up in Silver Lake Dog Park after a recent rain is the best!!   We can splash through the puddles and mud, while chasing and wrestling with each other.   Then I can go home alone, have a nice meal and play with my Kong toys.       I like to settle down on one of my beds with  a peanut butter cocktail  (peanut butter smeared on the inside of a bone or Kong toy),  followed by a nice long nap.     
Like I said, I am looking for a casual relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment