Saturday, February 2, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Derby

Derby is looking for a Best Friend in her Love Match



The Basics
Dog's Name: Derby
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English Setter mix
Name of Guardian: Evelyn
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: in foster care in Ohio on Robin's farm by momma Jordie
Where does dog reside now: Buckeye Nation, Columbus, OH
Rescue? What organization: yes! OESR :)

About You
Your best physical feature: My pretty brown eyes or my freckles
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I wish I weren't afraid of human strangers.
One word to describe you: Happy
Favorite food item: I have to pick a favorite?! DogMom says peanut butter, but I say french fries.
Favorite toy: My duck! It was my first toy ever (shown in photo)
Favorite activities: Running as fast as I can, playing with my friends at the dog park, swimming in the summer, belly rubs all day, everyday
Favorite place to nap: On the sofa (despite DogDad saying I'd never be allowed up there)
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:
I only have one, the Saltwater Summer, but it's a special one because DogMom named it and won it for me! Mostly I wear a bright orange collar my DogDad insisted on buying me before I had even been adopted :)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I love new friends, but I would really love to have a best friend. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Must love to run, even better if you like to wrestle. No aggressive types, though.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Really big dogs freak me out, but I am not too picky about looks. Just do long as you'll play chase me, I'm happy!
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Bullies. I hate when 'fraidy dogs are picked on. I will bark in your face until you stop bullying or, if you scare me, I'll go tell my mom.
Best dog date scenario: Outside in a big fenced yard! Maybe we could swim in the summer or play in the snow? I will share my toys, I promise. Won't you please be my valentine best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment