Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Oakley


Oakley needs a gal who will love his pink pig as well as him. 



The Basics
Dog's Name:Oakley
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed:English Setter
Name of Guardian: Marcy 
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Ashland, Kentucky next to a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon
Where does dog reside now: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Rescue? What organization:OESR

About You
Your best physical feature: Freckles
Your least favorite thing about yourself: my underbite
One word to describe you: Smooshy
Favorite food item: I'll eat anything!
Favorite toy: My pink oinking pig
Favorite activities: Sleeping, eating, visits and little dogs!
Favorite place to nap: My office chair
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Thats a hard one as I have had a subscription to the COM for three years now and I love to be well dressed.  I am quite a metro-sexual and change my collar up quite often.  I like the ones that show off my feminine side with touch of masculinity.  I can wear floral, paisley, stripes you name it.  It's all about fashion baby!  I liked the Guiness a lot because it goes with all seasons and looks as good on me as it did my sister Alley.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: OPEN I love everyone
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual, I got married to a black cocker spaniel a few years ago and I have not seen her since.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Fun, likes to roll around on the floor, knows the happy dance, and likes to nibble my ears and will allow me to do the same.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:  That really does not matter, except I'm not a real big guy so a girl my same size, smaller, or a long legged super model might work best.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Bullies!
Best dog date scenario: I'd love to share a meal together, take a long walk  and then cuddle up on the couch for some ear nibbles
 *I've attached a few pictures since sometimes I know the bitch has gotta see what I look like before she agrees to being my match.................Oakley

No comments:

Post a Comment