Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Pepper (Don't even think of calling her Piper)



Pepper loves toys and poopsicles...in that order.


LOVE MATCH BIO Questions 
The Basics

Dog's Name: Pepper aka Tiny Bell (Pepper hahaha)
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Llewellyn Setter
Name of Guardian: Kathy
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Illinois (OMG please don't tell anyone)
Where does dog reside now: Appleton, WI
Rescue? What organization: Nope
About You
Your best physical feature: My beautiful eyes and my tiny neck...some might say my very long tongue but momma said that is not something to brag about
Your least favorite thing about yourself: NOTHING are you crazy I am perfecto
One word to describe you:  Tiny Belle
Favorite food item: I love POOPsicles...Yummo but momma is not happy when I eat that so them I LOVE momma homemade pizza crust
Favorite toy: my XOXO toy from Aunt Maggie...oh and the stuffed shoes...oh and the rope...oh I guess I LOVE Toys
Favorite activities: TOYS did you not read above??
Favorite place to nap: Next to or behind momma
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: so many...I am so beautiful they all look good on me.  Hummm well I do love the Valentine one momma got last year but she did not write the name down

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: SERIOUS...I don't get involved if you don't put me on a pedestal so back off and move on
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: A boy that will treat me like the princess I am...and enjoys laying in the sun with me
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:  I am just looking for personality...looks are not all that important, but a sugar daddy is not out of the picture
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Anyone that gets between me and momma...not nice
Best dog date scenario: I would love a long walk, then a snooze in the shade...a nice lunch and then a long walk followed by some run and play time...then a nap and then supper then a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment