Monday, February 11, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Gideon



Gideon ain't got no time for Snarky Bitches.

The Basics
Dog's Name: Gideon
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed:
English Setter of the Ryman variety
Name of Guardian: Marcie
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: we think North Carolina
Where does dog reside now: Setterland in Painesville Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Above and Beyond ES Rescue
About You
Your best physical feature: bedroom eyes
Your least favorite thing about yourself: i eat things I shouldn't 
One word to describe you: silly
Favorite food item: ALL FOOD.....  I love to eat 
Favorite toy: antlers to chew or rawhide
Favorite activities: playing with my brother Jack, cuddling with my mom, chasing bugs, running, being social.. I love everyone! I also like to sit in the recliner with my mom so I can watch TV while she scratches my back.
Favorite place to nap: with my mom
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Buffalo Plaid... My mom says I look pawsome in red.. I also like the all the rescue collars that my mom bought because they help dogs like me.What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: starting out casual and see how it blossoms .
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I want a girl who is mischievous and fun loving like me.. Who likes to run and play, and cuddle 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I would like a tallish setter girl.. Maybe tri colored who can rock a lucky Fiona collar..  I hope for her to be close to my age
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: snarky bitches 
Best dog date scenario: a romp in the field to chase birds followed with tasty treats 

No comments:

Post a Comment