Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Bogey (Available for Adoption)

Bogey looks like ice cream and is just as sweet!



The Basics
Dog's Name: Bogart (aka, “Bogey”)
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: German shorthaired pointer
Name of Guardian:  foster mom Ann Haber
Guardian's email address: arizonabirddogrescue@gmail.com
Where was dog born: 2010
Where does dog reside now: Tucson, Arizona
Rescue? What organization: Arizona Bird Dog Rescue  www.arizonabirddogrescue.org
  
About You
Your best physical feature:   People say I look like chocolate chip ice cream!
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  Sometimes I am scared of loud noises or loud voices, otherwise I am pretty brave.
One word to describe you:  Exuberant!
Favorite food item: 
Favorite toy: My Stuffed Elephant 
Favorite activities: I love to go running and hiking with my foster mom Ann & foster brother Jack.  My golden retriever friend Freddy taught me how to swim and now I LOVE it!
Favorite place to nap:  With my foster brother Sky
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: “The Yippe Ki Yay!” because I look really handsome in red and it has horseshoes on it (I’m from the Wild West, you know!).  Did you know horseshoes are lucky?  If you adopt me, you’ll be lucky too!
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Serious.  The first few years of my life all I did was dream of a nice family with nice dogs to be my friends.  I love being part of a pack and I can get pretty anxious if I don’t have other dogs around.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Athletic and cuddly.  I am very outdoorsy and also love playing chase/tag/keep away with other dogs.  Once playtime is over I like to snuggle up with my dog friends and take a nap.  I might even lay on top of you a little, so you if you aren’t weird about having “personal space” we will get along great!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like other dogs around my size or bigger, but I don’t judge based on looks.  I’m a pretty open-minded guy, you can be a girl or boy, fuzzy or non-fuzzy, but I just don’t understand those little dogs.  Why are they so small?  They remind me of rabbits and I always want to chase them instead of become friends.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:  I have an amiable personality and can “fit in” with every pack I’ve met so far.  I don’t like to be pushed around by other dogs, but usually I run away.  I am a lover, not a fighter, and I avoid conflict of any kind.  Even dogs who play too rough can scare me sometimes, so I’ll go play somewhere else or find a nice person to love on.  I still don’t understand why I can’t chase after small animals, though, so I guess I don’t “tolerate” them very well?

No comments:

Post a Comment