Monday, February 11, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Fiona

Fiona is just a young thing - creepy older dogs into young chicks need not apply.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Fiona
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English Setter

Name of Guardian: Julia 
Guardian's email address: *on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Stardom Kennels in Wisconsin

Where does dog reside now: Spring Grove, MN
Rescue? What organization: --

About You
Your best physical feature: my cute little spots and my one orange ear
Your least favorite thing about yourself: i'm a baby so there's nothing I don't like about me! 
One word to describe you: Cute! 
Favorite food item: rawhides, especially since i'm teething
Favorite toy: squeaky toys 
Favorite activities: playing, napping, snuggling, repeat
Favorite place to nap: my mom's lap
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I'm not old enough to have one yet but when I am I can't wait to pick one out! It will hopefully be pink and very girly


What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: casual, i'm just to young to be in a committed relationship
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I like other puppies 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: small like me
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: i'm scared of some serious adult dogs
Best dog date scenario: a room full of other puppies, toys, chews, and fluffy things to nap on together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment