Saturday, May 18, 2013

Makeover My Dog Lucky Fiona Contestant #528 Ellie


Ellie is a self proclaimed "Hot Mess"
Oh my Lucky Fiona, I really need a makeover.  You see my Mom she loves me and she tries to keep my coat nice and neat, but it's always a "Hot Mess".  The children we meet on our walks say that one is Ellie she has "Big Hair".  It would be really nice if they referred to me as Ellie the setter with the really pretty collar.  You know collars to dogs are like necklaces to ladies...  We love to look pretty and wear pretty jewelry just like you ladies do.  The last time I saw the dogter, they laughed at all my feathers cause even with brushing and baths those feathers sometimes look like dreadlocks.  Lucky Fiona collars are soooo pretty and when a new collar arrives, I feel very special and well... Lucky to wear it.  So... I'm not a dirty messy dog, but I am a dog who needs new collars to make her feel special and look beautiful. 
 
Thank you for considering me for your contest.  Please make sure to let my Mom, June, know if you pick me.
 
Ellie VanDemark


Oh Ellie, don't stick your tongue out at style!
O

No comments:

Post a Comment