Friday, May 24, 2013

Makeover my Dog Lucky Fiona Contestant #873 Neena



Neena wants to be girlified.



Hi, Lucky Fiona!
This is Skywalker Borelli, Sky for short, and I wanted to tell you why I think my sister Neena needs a makeover. Back in the day she used to get spa days and have her nails painted and get all girlified. Well, then she discovered mud puddles at the dog park and while mud baths can be considered a spa item she looks more like a pig wallowing than a supermodel dog and so Mom quit taking her to the spa.
Lately, she seems to be sad and I think it is because she is the only girl in the Borelli Bunch now that Aspen went to the Rainbow Bridge. She doesn’t want to hang out with us 3 boys and I don’t know why since we are the coolest dogs on the block! I think it is because she feels ugly. She was probably made fun of or bullied before she became an ACES dog and Mom adopted her.
Mud bath
I think she needs to get out and about since I am always finding her either sleeping in Smokey’s crate or hiding in the bathroom. Duncan told me that Mom was talking about cancelling her gym membership and was going to start taking Neena for walks around the neighborhood. If she is going to be out in the world representing English Setters she sure could use a fancy makeover. I would buy her a new LF collar myself if I could figure out how to open my piggy bank.
Please consider Neena! I know it would brighten her up and maybe even Mom will take her to the spa again.
Much love and setter smooches,
Sky



PS - I have included Neena in her supermodel days, a mudbath pic, an everyday pic and a pic of me, of course!


Sky really cares about his sister to nominate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment