Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Makeover my Dog Lucky Fiona Contestant #924 Jackwood Elvis


Jack feels good, alright, oh yeah, hey, hey hey! 



Submission by Jackwood E. Logan.  The “E” is for “Elvis, by the way.

Anywho.

Peggy is so busy taking care of Moi that she hasn’t submitted an entry to the Lucky Fiona Makeover contest.

In truth, when I hear the word “makeover” I think of “bath” and “toenail clippers”.  Ouch!  I hate those.

But then I found out that if I win this contest I will win a COM!  Wowsa!  That got my attention!    You see, I heard Peggy say recently that I already have eight Lucky Fiona collars and that my wardrobe is more stylish than hers, so I don’t need any more right now.  Let me just say this about that.  One is a Christmas collar so I can’t wear that year round, so that one doesn’t even count.  Seven collars are not enough for a stylish dog like me!!

AND I LOVE my Lucky Fiona collars.  I’m a rescue dog and I used to walk around with my tail between my legs, but when I am wearing a Lucky Fiona collar I just FEEL good, you know?  When I am wearing a Lucky Fiona collar my tail just won’t STAY between my legs - up, up, up it goes, like a flag waving back and forth as I saunter down the street.  God, I look good!!

So I DO need more Lucky Fiona Collars - it’s like getting your hair done, ladies!

Let me describe my makeover needs. 

Pros:  I have lots of natural attributes - nice conformation, long silky hair, big brown eyes, and a long tail.

Cons:  I do tend to lick my chest a bit which makes it fluff up and look messy.  I used to do that in the “shelter”  where I was imprisoned for 6 months because I was so bored and scared.  I used to lick my legs and paws too, but I don’t do that so much any more.  I have a couple of teeth that were worn down when I got Peggy.  She says it is because I chewed on the metal bars of my prison.  I’m thinking if I am wearing a snazzy Lucky Fiona Collar, no one will notice my teeth, because I DAZZLE in my Lucky Fiona collars!

I don’t like to have my paw fur trimmed, so I look like a hobbit. 

And there is my tail.  I don’t like to have it brushed.  Full stop.  But I do like attention and I do like to be brushed all over so when Peggy gets to my tail, instead of running away, I get closer to her.  That’s right, closer. I get as close as I can and I sit on my tail - so close, she puts her arm around me and gives me a kiss on the head.  This makes me very happy!

P.S.  I also have stinky belly.
In closing, Please Please pick me and keep a little rescue dog's tail flying high!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment