Sunday, May 19, 2013

Makeover my Dog Lucky Fiona Contestant #628 Bailey

Bailey is a man who knows style
and isn't afraid to flaunt it!


My name is Bailey but you might have known me when I was called Rocky Fallon. You see, OESR rescued me from a very bad situation last year and I got to meet some wonderful people even though I was very scared of them and spent a few months living with a very nice lady in the mountains. It sure snows a lot there! I finally met my new mom and dad early this year and now I'm home with them and learning how wonderful it is to have a family that loves me, a nice comfy bed to sleep in, and plenty of food and water.


However, I have a big problem: I have two sisters and they are far better dressed than I am. I came with a very nice, old LF collar and my new dad got me a new LF collar of my own which I like, but my sisters have quite a few LF collars and when they play dress up, I can't play even though I'd really like to. My mom doesn't understand why we have to have so many different collars. She just doesn't understand how important it is for us to be fashionable and well dressed when we meet new people and other dogs! But my dad understands and tries to keep us in the latest fashion but he says that keeping the three of us in fashion is a big challenge!

My LF collars make me feel very special and help me to get over my anxieties. You see one ear is shorter than the other, my eyes aren't quite even and I walk a little funny but my special collars give me the confidence to be a happy guy and let my real personality come out. If you choose me to be your special makeover subject, I promise I will wear each of my new collars proudly and have my dad put pictures on that FaceBook thing so everyone can see how great I look.

Yours,

Bailey Shefflette


No comments:

Post a Comment