Saturday, May 18, 2013

Makeover my Dog Lucky Fiona Contestant #924


Joe is wearing a 4 year old collar...sigh. 



Dearest Lucky Fiona,

I'm DESPERATE for a makeover! My name is Mr. Joe, I'm an 11 yr old Boston. Even with all the loving I get, my collar is over 4 yrs old, 4 yrs!! *head hung in shame* I happen to have been diagnosed with Cushing's Disease and Diabetes and I'm constantly at the vet. Those amazing people have to see me in the same outfit month after month, it's a tragedy I tell you. At home, I not only have a kitty sister and a human brother, but to top it off, I have a new human brother or sister on the way in only 5 short weeks. I'm a boy who could use a little extra attention. I've included a picture of myself to give you a taste of the fun I have with my family despite their lack of attention to my everyday attire - Thank you for hearing my plead.

A forever fan,
Mr. Joe Szumski

No comments:

Post a Comment