Monday, January 25, 2016

LOVE MATCH Contestant #2 Maggie

The Basics
Dog's Name: Maggie
Dog's Gender: Female 
Dog's Breed: 
Kelpie mix (?)

Name of Guardian:  Erin D.
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Southern IL
Where does dog reside now: Aurora, IL
Rescue? What organization: Rescued from Help Save Pets in Plainfield, IL

About You
What everybody notices first about you: How spunky I am!


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: Mom tells me I have more personality than most humans she meets, so I would have to say personality.


One word starting with "P" to describe you: Princess ;)
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : Squirrels!!!!!! But recently everything...must be the winter cabin fever.
Favorite person: My Dogmama
Favorite other animal: When she was alive, I used to play with my mom's rat, Maybeline.


Favorite human food: Any seafood, especially salmon.

What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie:  Courtney Cox
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The whole Shakedown Street Collection!! I was raised listening to The Grateful Dead a lot, so I feel a special connection to this collection of collars (~);}

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Preferably males, but I'm not picky.
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down?: I feel that after 3 years of dating around it is time for me to mature and settle down into a relationship.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: I can mount whoever I want, but if they try to mount me they might regret it.

What kind of kisser are you: My mom thinks I have a kissing problem, so I guess you could say I'm pretty good at it!


Favorite place to snuggle: In between human legs


First love: Female husky named Nikita at daycare <3


What does the term "love" mean to you?: Sometimes I annoy my brother Mason and he doesn't want to play with me. I need someone I can always count on to play with. They also have to cuddle with me in the sun when we get tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment