Tuesday, January 26, 2016

LOVE MATCH Contestant #4 Scout

The Basics
Dog's Name: Scout
Dog's Gender: male, but castrated last summer so no worries.
Dog's Breed: English setter 
Name of Guardian: Margie and John H.
Guardian's email : on file
Where was dog born: Somewhere near Clearfield,KY
Where does dog reside now: Tafton,PA
Rescue? What organization:originally TLC then to national English setter rescue ACES( another chance for English setters). I was an owner turn in.

About You
What everybody notices first about you:  Well..the first time I went to the vet here, Dr. Morgan exclaimed," What a head!!!"

Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: I think they first notice my startling good looks, but then the cinch is my engaging personality.

One word starting with "P" to describe you: Playful
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : The many deer that always hang around our house. We have large low windows so I can watch their progress from room to room.
Favorite person: dog mom,Margie.
Favorite other animal:  My housemate, Kassie

Favorite human food: This question is problematic for me. I am on a hydrolyzed protein diet for my bad skin and horrible ears so I am only supposed to have that and water. However, I once stole a whole apple pie off the counter. I ate the whole thing. Margie was not amused.

Snuggle anyone?
What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Rupert Grint. (Our hair is mostly the same color)
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Santa Claus collar that my cousin ,Darwin, sent to me. It has sentimental value because it was the first comfortable  collar that was just for me alone. I had hand- me- downs before.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? I would like to have a multitude of play partners.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: I don't like humpers or dogs that get right up in my face.

What kind of kisser are you: I don't kiss. Not at all. I am an incredible snuggler, however.
Favorite place to snuggle: Either on the couch, where the humans are awake, or in bed. I curl up right next To either Margie or John and I stay all night until it's time to go out and have breakfast.
First love: My foster mom, Karen.
What does the term "love" mean to you?  Love is caring and giving. I think fostering a dog is the ultimate kind of love.  The foster teaches you things you need to know to live indoors until the perfect forever home comes along. It can't be an easy thing to do and I am so grateful to all the people who foster and give us throw-aways a second chance at a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment