Thursday, January 28, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #5 Darwin

The Basics
Dog's Name:  DARWIN
Dog's Gender: Male (neutered)
Dog's Breed:  Bo-Jack (Boston Terrier x Jack Russell)
Name of Guardian:  Elsie D.
Guardian's email address: o n file
Where was dog born: somewhere in Kentucky (rescue dog)
Where does dog reside now: Chenango Bridge, NY
Rescue? What organization: Pet the Pet Program, Trumansburg, NY - the best!

About You
What everybody notices first about you: my Foo Manchus


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain:  Looks - almost everywhere my mom takes me people tell her I am so stinkin' cute


One word starting with "P" to describe you: Peepy
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : UPS truck, the bearer of boxes with cookies and other wonderful things to spoil me
Favorite person: my mom, who excels in the area of spoiling 
Favorite other animal:  a Jersey Cows


Favorite human food:  Sonic Deluxe Jr. Cheeseburger, my re-ward for spreading my Bo-Jack charm once a week at an area nursing home

What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Tom Selleck, we both have the mustache thing going for us
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Polaris (just ordered) -I love blue and white (being a boy dog I naturally like blue)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female, anything from Chihuahua to Great Dane, I love all the ladies
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? Currently, a serial dater, waiting for the right one
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: sniffing around my truffles


What kind of kisser are you:  I have the tongue action going for me


Favorite place to snuggle: mom's leather recliner when she is not home (when mom is home, of course I am her snuggle bug)


First love:  Maya (she is still in the running)


What does the term "love" mean to you?  Pleasure, as in my Deluxe Jr. cheeseburger 

No comments:

Post a Comment