Tuesday, January 26, 2016

LOVE MATCH Contestant #3 Mason

The Basics
Dog's Name: Mason
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Border Collie Mix

Name of Guardian: Max M. & Erin D. 
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: Aurora, IL
Rescue? What organization: Rescued from All Herding Dog Breed Rescue in Joliet, IL

About You
What everybody notices first about you: How mellow and calm I am.


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: I always get compliments on how handsome I am, so definitely looks.

One word starting with "P" to describe you: Passionate
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : I like to bark at other dogs when I am chasing them.
Favorite person: Whoever has the food. ;)
Favorite other animal: Geese 

Favorite human food: I am quite the glutton, so I'll eat anything you give me, but cheese has to be my favorite.

What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Christian Bale
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Princeton Cut brings in all the ladies.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I'm open for anything!
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? I have never dated before, since I'm so new to this whole having a family thing, so I would prefer to see what my options are, and possibly date around.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: When other dogs piss my sister off, it pisses me off!


What kind of kisser are you: Very shy kisser - you're lucky if you get one lick out of me.


Favorite place to snuggle: On top of my humans.


First love: A big lab mix named Nixon at daycare.


What does the term "love" mean to you?  Nixon and I liked to take turns mounting each other. I am also looking for someone I can joke around with, but still be serious when necessary. I'm a very well rounded pup and am looking for someone to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment