Sunday, January 31, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #7 Adele

The Basics
Dog's Name:  Adele
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Shalia K.
Guardian's email address: on record
Where was dog born: Winchester, KY
Where does dog reside now: Sharon, PA
Rescue? What organization: Not a rescue. My mom wanted a Ryman ES and searched all over for a female and found me at Flanagan Spring Kennels.

About You
What everybody notices first about you: How beautiful my markings are.

Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: Both! People awe over my markings, colors, spots and tail. After I'm comfortable with the person, they see how sweet and gentle I am. My family thinks I have a lot of personality!

One word starting with "P" to describe you: Pawky
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : People/mailman
Favorite person: Mom
Favorite other animal:  Mika our Persian cat

Favorite human food: Butter
What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Kellie Martin
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Red Buffalo plaid that my mom special requested.  Why?  Because I matched my human sister, Carina for a photo shoot.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down?  Settle down. My dad would never go for random dogs crapping in our yard.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: Trying to get fresh by sniffing my private areas.
What kind of kisser are you: My mom says I give sweet kisses.  My dad always says I try to bite his goatee when I kiss him.

Favorite place to snuggle: Between my moms legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment