Thursday, January 28, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #6 Finch



The Basics
Dog's Name: Finch
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Danica B.
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Iowa
Where does dog reside now: Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Danica's Sucker Home for the Deaf

About You
What everybody notices first about you: My walk. I strut and prance, baby. I'm the Lipizzaner of dogs. Of course, there's also the tongue...

Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: I'm a really private guy and I have amazing focus. One-track mind, that's me. So I come off as aloof until you get to know me. And I'm such a weirdly handsome dude, you really want to know me. Is my fur as soft as it looks? Oh yeeeeeah. 

One word starting with "P" to describe you: Peculiar
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : I don't bark. I've been known to make a barkish sound if I'm startled by something.
Favorite person: Mom. Absolutely.
Favorite other animal: Mom. I can't use that again? Um. The polar bear, Piper. She plays with me and lets me hang off her ears and her face. Nobody else lets me do that.

Favorite human food: Peanut butter.
What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Steve Buscemi
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: "Sweater Weather". The colors are retro but the pattern is bold. It looks good on me. Like "Madmen" meets Diane von Furstenberg.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female. I like the ladies. I'm pretty competitive so a guy love match would probably not work out well. We'd just be drinking and marking trees all day.
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? Hey, I'm a young guy. I'm not ready to settle down. I'm already in a long-term relationship with my mom. She's insisting I branch out but it's tough to find someone with her ball throwing ability.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: Body slamming me. Or taking my ball.

What kind of kisser are you: I'm an awesome kisser! (mom's edit: no, he's not; he's a terrible kisser. Worst kisser EVER. He tries so hard but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with that tongue.)

Favorite place to snuggle: Mom's lap.
First love: Mom. Followed closely by tennis balls. And maybe cardboard toilet paper rolls.

What does the term "love" mean to you?  Adoration. Forgiveness. It means that someone will pet and hug you even while they're calling you names.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment