Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey Ladies...


Here's Fiona's First foray into E-Harmony for Dogs. She'd like to call it "Fee-Harmony" So available gals send us your pics and bio to luckyfiona@comcast.net and we'll see if we can make your perfect match! If Teddy isn't the dream dog you're looking for we're also looking for a swell single gal to feature as next week's available pooch!

Teddy (full name Ted Williams Junior)
Male - Rhodesian Ridgeback
Almost 1 year old
Home: New York City
Likes: Dragging my Dogmom into the Turtle Pond in Central Park, cuddling, food, playing with pals at the dog run, food, shopping, food, having my tummy rubbed, food, marrow bones, toys, posing for portraits and finally... food.
Dislikes: Annoying puppies, pigeons, being away from my Dogmom and Dad, getting off the couch, people who deny me food that smells really, really good.
Quote: "I'm just a simple guy with good values who would love a companion to take to my new country farmhouse home for weekend romps. Are you that special gal? Do you like food?"

1 comment: