Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Street Gang will be Stylin'!

Well perhaps the 3rd time will be the charm! We were so excited last month for the first meeting of the Lucky Fiona Street Team - a group of happy people and their pooches that met in downtown Naperville Illinois to walk and chat and show off their Lucky Fiona style.
To make sure us people look as splendid as the pooches I have been attempting to get Street Team T-shirts made up and am now on the third attempt! Let's hope this batch will come out with no misspellings, in the correct color and with the number of shirts I actually ordered! Here's a sneak peak...

Also a friendly reminder that the Street Team will be meeting Saturday June 13th at the Dandelion Fountain in downtown Naperville, Illinois for a stroll with the dogs at 10:30a.m. Be sure to mark your calendars! Tee-Shirts are supposedly being delivered June 5th so let's keep the faith we'll have no further problems from here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Shannon- how I wished I lived closer to ya so I could join the Steet Team. Just know that if we did, Mabel & her peeps would be part of the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Shannon!
    Be sure to save me one if they come in time. So sad I can't make it 6/13 but I'll see you for the July walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moxie Green Paws will be there with her human friends, Marcy and Lyla! Marcy is a size Medium and can't wait to see the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EZ~Pass and I will be there, but not square. I can't wait to get the new street gang wear.-Amanda

    ReplyDelete