Monday, May 18, 2009

Teddy Sends a Letter to Dear Mixie

It wouldn't be any fun unless we could all follow along with Fee-Harmony, right?


Dear Mixie,
Let me start out by saying that I'm really flattered by your note. I think you're quite beautiful. I have a few girlfriends right now, but would be willing to settle down with that "special" girl when I'm a bit older. Let me tell you a bit more about myself... I happen to have a thing for pit bulls, but it looks like you may have a little of that bad girl edge that I'm looking for. I'm the kind of guy that needs my girl to keep me in line. I love playing tug of war, the "I chase you now you chase me game", digging holes in dirt , chasing squirrels and I'm especially fond of napping. I believe Fiona mentioned this already, but I would do anything for food. I even learned how to shake paws in less than 20 minutes because there were so many treats involved. My Dad says I'm a Momma's boy, but that doesn't make me all that bad. I just happen to like spending all my time following her from room to room when I'm at home. I should also tell you that I'm not all that posh either. I'm really just a country boy at heart. I love NYC and running off leash every morning all over Central Park, but I'm most at home when I'm visiting my Grandparents in the country. That's why my parents bought the country house after all. I hope to meet you soon. Here is a picture of me gazing out my window, thinking of when we will meet! I will also leave you with this haiku:


Mixie pretty dog
You flatter me so kindly
Would love to frolic


xoxo - Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment