Friday, May 22, 2009

This Week's Friend of Fiona is...Katrina Beans!

Oh my this kitty had us the moment we learned her name was Katrina Beans...she has excellent writing skills for a feline as well. We invite her Catmom to contact us and pick out a free custom breakaway cat collar!

Hello!
I wanted to send you a picture, and thank you soo much for making a cat collar for Katrina Beans. She is feeling very special with her Lotus collar on! She now looks so luxurious and is ready for any event that could come up in her cat life. You never know who will stop by.
Really, it's so well made and looks great. I love the fabric and the cat charm you added is adorable. I can't stop raving to friends about how they must buy your cat and dog collars. I will be a return customer. LOVE your products.
Thank you again from me and Katrina Beans

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! What a handsome cat! The lotus collar really does compliment Katrina Bean's coat.

    ReplyDelete