Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Psycho Bunnies From Hell



*LIMITED EDITION*
They look so innocent in your yard until they eat all your flowers and drive your dogs insane. Fiona has long waged a personal war against the bunnies and in her mind they are all "Psycho Bunnies From Hell"! A tan-pale green background is covered with swirly eyed crazy rabbits, little stars and mutant carrots. This fabric was suggested by Carter's Dogmom and we thank her for bringing it to our attention. (your free collar is on it's way!)Does your pup or kitty have a love/hate relationship with the bunnies in your yard? Celebrate with this whimsical and limited edition collar while they last.

4 comments:

  1. I love this collar.. Hopefully when I get paid at the end of the week there will still be one in stock. Peanut has a birthday coming up and he loves to chase those bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh! It's perfect, Shannon! Can't wait to get it on Carter "Bunny" LeDoux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I think Zee Pickle needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up, I'm right there with you on those damn bunnies and their ferocious appetite for my day lilies! Mr. Joe has always wanted a pet bunnies so he could "love him and pet him and call him George"

    ReplyDelete