Saturday, January 25, 2014

LOVE MATCH #417 Gideon


GIDEON


Dog's Name: Gideon 

Dog's Gender:  Male

Dog's Breed: 
English Setter (of the sexy field variety) 

Name of Guardian:  Marcie Pollack

Guardian's email address: on file w/LF 

Where was dog born:  Perhaps the seedier side of town due to his propensity for being a bad boy .  We do know he was found running the harsh streets of Jackson County North Carolina.

Where does dog reside now: In the Kingdom of Gideon also know as Painesville Ohio. 

Rescue?
YES.   What organization: Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue
About You
Your best feature inside or out?  My bad boy good looks of course..  

What would you change if you could?: nothing I am totally happy and secure just the way I am.. 

One word starting with "S" to describe you:  Superlicious   

Favorite part of day?:  anytime my mom is home or anytime I can hunt outside 

Favorite human?:  my MOM 

Least Favorite human?:
the stupid family that said they didn't know me when the dog warden called the number on my dog license. They said they didn't have dog.. Bastards! 

Favorite treat?: I love all food! I mean seriously there is not anything that I will not eat.  

Favorite place to spend time?:  I love to be outside .. Or on my moms bed.. I actually chewed the memory foam topper so I could make it more my bed

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?:  all of them.. I mean would there actually be one that looks bad on me?  My mom says I shouldn't be so cocky.. She says I look the best in the Buffalo plaid because the red looks good against my dark coloring. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  
Female 

Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:
casual for now.. I am young and have oats to sow... There are a lot of girls out there.. I don't want to break any hearts.. Just sayin! 

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Jennifer Lawrence .. I mean did you see her in the hunger games movies.. She would make a great bitch! 

Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?:  
long legs, spots, and pure sweetness.. 

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?:  no snarky bitches.. I mean I don't need that up on my grill 

Dream dog date?  Where the pheasants are silly!  Well..  At least a huge field to run in and then I would follow it up with a yummy meal.. And then who know what else.. Possible some snuggle time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment