Saturday, January 25, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #418 WALLY

Wally wants a gal that wont ditch him for a Shefflette Setter.



Dog's Name: Wally Dashiell Noble
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Papillion/Chihuahua/Sweet-heart Mix
Name of Guardian: Brooke
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Georgetown, KY
Where does dog reside now: Lexington, KY
Rescue? YES What organization: Scott County Humane Society

About You

Your best physical feature inside or  out: Outside-my ears, Inside- my heart
What would you change if you could: My breath
One word starting with ‘S’ to describe you: Sweetheart
Favorite part of day: Anytime!
Favorite human: My mom
Least favorite human: The man at the end of the street; he gives my sister and I dirty looks.
Favorite treat: Cheerios
Favorite place to spend time: With my family and friends and anywhere that has toys and, if we are outside, it also needs to be warm.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Tipperary. It was my first LF and it is still my favorite b/c of the colors (green is my fav!), it looks great on me, and I can wear it all year.

What Dog is Looking for in a Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Serious even though my last ‘relationship’ did not end well (She fell for a Shefflette setter and that broke my heart :( Plus she is afraid of little dogs in sweaters and I have to wear those in the wintertime b/c I get cold). I want a furever kind of love and someone that will be true to me.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be? Tiffany Barto. She is so famous, she had to change her name to keep some privacy! 
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog : They need to be fun, intelligent, patient (I am shy at first) and kind (just like Shannon, Kathy, and Holly). Someone who likes to have fun but enjoys quiet time as well. I would love someone to play with and nap with, and they need to realize that they need to be a little tender with me because I am only 5 lbs. I do not have a canine in my life but I have a few humans that I adore. Shannon, my Boo-Barry, is so smart and she gets me. Kathy makes me laugh and really makes me feel special. Holly is so cute (I love human gals in glasses) and she is really smart. All three have a lot in common…they are loving, caring, intelligent, funny, and they have great taste! However, they all live in places that get REALLY REALLY REALLY cold! I cannot handle the cold or snow deeper than an inch. I know their love (and coats) would keep me warm but love doesn’t help you potty in bad weather. I will always love them but I would like a four-legged lady in my life and it would be a dream if she lived somewhere warmer!
What attributes in a doggie partner are deal breakers?: Bullying, humping, and not sharing. My sister doesn’t share and it really bothers me.
Dream dog date: We would start the day with a long morning walk, followed by brunch and a nap. Then we would empty my toy basket and play with all my toys! My dad would be ready for a mid-morning nap so we could curl up on him and take one too. Then it is off to the yard to run as fast as we can and smell EVERYTHING! We would chase one another and play tug-o-war. If the date is going really well, and we are bonding…I will present her with a sock and a lick on the nose. Hopefully she will appreciate my grand gesture (and the sock) and kiss me back! *sigh*
xoxo
Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment