Monday, January 27, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #889 DELLA

Della is looking for a partner with a little something-somethin'
The Basics

Dog's Name: Della Flannery Melanson
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Min-pin/Chihuahua/Grumpy Mix
Name of Guardian: Brooke
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: no idea
Where does dog reside now: Lexington, KY
Rescue? What organization: Found in ditch out in the country.

About You

Your best feature inside or out: Inside-my honesty, Outside-my eyes
What would you change if you could?:  What the hell are you implying? I am pretty much perfect.
One word starting with ‘S’ to describe you: I say superfuckinduper but my mom says sweet-n-sour
Favorite part of day: Naptime or dinnertime
Favorite human?: My mom
Least favorite human?: The man at the end of the street. He is a total dick and, if I was physically able, I would throw shit at his craplousy face! 
Favorite treat: Anything I can get.
Favorite place to spend time?: Outside to play and on the bed, under the covers when I am inside.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Franglais. I love the pattern and I look great in red and blue—it is bold, pretty, and badass…just like me.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open as long as they don’t get on my damn nerves.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I will want to see how things progress; I am open to serious or casual.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Female-Sara Bareilles, Male-Avett Brothers (I consider the whole group as one person) but only if their voices don’t change in the transformation.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I want a smart dog that has social skills. They need to be able to run, wrestle and play with me but also recognize when I need alone time. I will not tolerate any bed hogs or cover thieves. Also, even though he gets on my nerves, they have to be nice to my brother. I am the only one who gets to mess with him. I also prefer hosscats (the only little dog that I tolerate is my brother) and to quote one of my mom’s favorite songs, ‘I like 'em big,  I like 'em chunky,  I like 'em big,  I like 'em plumpy,  I like 'em round,  With something, something.’
Dream dog date?: The date would have to start in the afternoon because I like sleeping in. We would go for a run in the backyard, enjoy some antlers, take a walk then nap. I need to make sure they don’t hog the bed or the covers early on; if they do, there will not be a second date.   


No comments:

Post a Comment