Sunday, January 26, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #418 Howard


Fuzzy Blankets, grilled steaks...these are a few of Howie's favorite things. 


The Basics
Dog's Name: Howard
Dog's Gender: male 
Dog's Breed: Lab mix
Name of Guardian: Jenny Livesay-Ruhig
Guardian's email address: on file with LF

Where was dog born: Somewhere in metro Detroit
Where does dog reside now: Macomb, MI
Rescue? What organization: Rescue, Homes For Angels Rescue

About You

Your best feature inside or out?: I have the softest fur ever….all the better to cuddle up into.
What would you change if you could?: Hmmmmm….well, mom says I’m a bit “crazy” from time to time, whatever that means!  I used to bite after I came home from the shelter/rescue, but I’ve overcome that hurdle.  But I can’t help that I’m still a young pup who wants to play and chew the corners of the coffee table!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Spunky!
Favorite part of day?: Right after I finish my breakfast when I race around the house trying to tackle and play with my brother, Gibson.
Favorite human?: My grandma, she always brings me treats when she comes over to the house.

Least Favorite human?: The vet….but I mean isn’t that obvious.  He sticks needles in me and take my temperature by sticking something up my butt.  NOT FUN.
Favorite treat?: Anything you are trying to give to Gibson
Favorite place to spend time?: On the couch, curled up on a fuzzy blanket.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: The one in my picture…which was one of my brother’s COM in summer 2013 (Lucky Fiona: please help us with a name)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Female…I already have a brother that I live with, and it would be nice to be around a girly girl for a while.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual….I’m only 1 year old so I still have a lot of living to do.  Don’t want to get too tied down, but looking for someone to share some play time with.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:Drew Barrymore…she already loves dogs, and she’s quirky just like me.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?:  Someone who likes to chase balls and chew on sticks.  These are the things I like best in life, and if I had a girl to share this with I would chase them around the yard forever.
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Someone who would hate me for my bad gas….I can’t help it.
Dream dog date?:  Mom and Dad would start us off at home with some delicious steaks off the grill, then we’d go hiking in the woods and bark at everything that moves.  We’d finish up with some doggy ice cream, and hiding out in the backyard to hunt squirrels and possums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment