Friday, January 31, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #895 Jack

Awww, look at those ears.


Dog's Name: Jack Pollack

Dog's Gender:  Male

Dog's Breed:English Setter / Llewelyn Setter 

Name of Guardian:  Marcie Pollack
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF

Where was dog born:  I was born in Pensylvania 
Jack says humpers need not apply.

Where does dog reside now: In the Kingdom of Gideon also know as Painesville Ohio. 

Rescue? YES.   What organization: Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue

About You
Your best feature inside or out?  My mom says I gave the biggest and sweetest heart in the world 

What would you change if you could?: about me... I would really like to not be so anxious.. I don't like it when my humans leave me.  If I could change something important to me.. I would like to make all animal shelters no kill.. ( I am a thinker) 

One word starting with "S" to describe you:  Sweet  

Favorite part of day?:  snuggle time of course 

Favorite human?:  my MOM .. 

Least Favorite human?: I like everyone 

Favorite treat? I love pizza crust!!!

Favorite place to spend time?:  outside on the deck where I can lie in the sun or snuggled in the recliner with my mom. 

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?:  I like the Over Easy!  I like this one cuz it looks like an egg and I like eggs!!!  ..get it.. Over Easy!  Plus the collars are great for me.  

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female 

Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: casual for now.. But I think I would like a more serious relationship.  I am sweet, sensitive, and loyal.. Not a player! 

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Is the Head Bitch a celebrity? I think she is awesome.. And I heard she has a soft spot for orange and white boys! 

Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: a pretty tri-colored setter, or another orange Setter.. I like kind eyes and warm hearts! And they have to be nice! 

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?:  HUMPERS!  My stupid bulky brother tries to hump me and it is embarrassing!  They can't steal my toys either! I will share so there is no need for thieves! 

Dream dog date?  I would take my girl for a run in the field where we can hunt some birds and run and  have fun.  When we get tired we would get some snacks and take a little siesta.  After napping we would romp some more till dinner time.  For dinner we would have a yummy meal followed up with snuggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment