Sunday, February 2, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #905 Piper



Yes I am that perfect. 








The Basics
Dog's Name: Piper Cub
Dog's Gender: Sow
Dog's Breed: Polar Bear (sometimes called an “Akbash”)
Name of Guardian: Heather Enders
Guardian's email address: on record w/LF
Where was dog born: Some sheep farm in Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: A cozy bungalow in the suburbs of Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Yeah, I was rescued although I wasn’t too big on the idea. These folks had to track me for weeks until they tricked me with cat food and trapped me in a culvert pipe. I was five months old and killing things and stuff, breaking the ice with my teeth to find water, I was handling it, alright? *sniff* Although this warm tempurpedic bed isn’t so bad. (Indy Great Pyr Rescue)

I lived in a Pipe, hence Piper...get it? 
If I were you UPS Man I'd step away. 
About You
Your best feature inside or out?: Well… everybody talks about my beautiful kohl-rimmed eyes with thick white lashes. And I have these really long legs so that I can stand up to put my paws on people’s shoulders and look ‘em in the eye. Um. And there’s my big white mane and fluffy tail. But I think my best feature is how much I love my family. I mean, my little sister is such a whiny drama queen but I’ll rip your face off if I think you’re hurting her. Ask the vet. Or anybody who’s visited in the past year.
What would you change if you could?: About me? Nothing. I’m the way I’m supposed to be. I may not be anybody’s ideal but I’m totally OK with who I am.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Strong.
Favorite part of day?: Oooh MEALTIME! Oooh WALKTIME!  Ooooh TREATTIME!
Favorite human?: Moms. I’m not too sure about other people. I’ve got trust issues.


Least Favorite human?: Fast moving loud people who want to pet me. Dude. Keep your hands to yourself. Personal boundaries, OK?
Favorite treat?: Raw meat. Bones optional.
Favorite place to spend time?: Watching out the front window. I’m on duty all the time. I have to warn the neighborhood if anybody (or THING!!) is moving around out there. Hey, I sounded the alarm when the fox came through! This is a serious responsibility.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: They all look good on me. But my favorite is kind of a girly flower one that I call “Peony Power”.  ‘Cause even tough girls need a little pretty sometimes.

I'm sexy and I know it. 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I’m open.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I’m all about serious. This girl is not casual in anything she does. So don’t fool around with my heart. ‘cause I’ll rip yours out of your chest and eat it for dinner if you do.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Hugh Jackman. As Wolverine, of course. Those mutton chops. So tall with those big shoulders. And he’d help me beat people up who dared walk up to our door.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Someone who isn’t intimidated by me and who can stand up to my body slams and likes to run and thinks my play bows are adorable.
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Dude, do NOT SCREAM when I knock you down.
Dream dog date?: Oh, they’d pick me up at the back gate and we’d go for a nice long 20 mile run, stopping here and there to sniff some trails and make certain nobody’s following us (so I’m a little paranoid). Maybe pick up a rabbit or two. We’d wrestle a little and then dig a hole big enough for the two of us and watch the sun go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment