Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #462 POPPER


Cheese please?

The Basics
Dog's Name: Popper
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed:English Setter
Name of Guardian: Mary Kay and Tim Prusnick and the little Prusnick Gals
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Who knows?
Where does dog reside now: Hanover Park, Illinois
Rescue? What organization:OESR

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My gorgeous golden eyes
What would you change if you could?:If I had a heavier coat, I could probably stay outside even longer.  I LOVE THE SNOW!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Strident
Favorite part of day?: When I get to go outside
Favorite human?: My girl, Maeve

Least Favorite human?:The Mailman!
Favorite treat?: Cheese, please
Favorite place to spend time?: Under the covers with my girl, Maeve.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: An awesome vintage Bandana print.  It's really tough and I've had it since I was a little puppy (Thanks, Foster DogMom!)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I'm looking for a fun buddy that loves to run and jump and play in the snow
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Lindsay Vonn! She loves the snow as much as me.  Plus I have no idea what she's doing with that golfer!
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Someone who loves to run and jump as much as I do.  

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Someone who is afraid to get dirty, stick their head in the snow or steal shoes.  Life is too short not to play.
Dream dog date?:We could chase my squirrels and the flying bird shadows.  After an hour of doing that, we could come in and play with my squeaky pheasant.  You can squeak it all you want, because I can't hear it, so it doesn't ever bother me.  Then we could snuggle on the couch for hours.  Until it's time to go back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment