Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #744 DIXIE

Dixie's looking to get serious with a senstive dude
who understands how cool dinnertime is. 


Dog's Name: Dixie
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Norweigan Elkhound
Name of Guardian: Lisa Piascik, Don MacDonald and step mom Nan MacDonald
Guardian's email address: on file with LF
Where was dog born: Taylor, Michigan
Where does dog reside now: Shares time between Mom Lisa and Dad Don and step Mom Nan-we dog share custody
Rescue? What organization:No, although my brother Melvin was found by my Mom's guardian
Your best feature inside or out?:my pwersonality-my expressive eyes and eyebrows
What would you change if you could?:my fear of the vacuum and water
One word starting with "S" to describe you:sensitive
Favorite part of day?:Dinnertime
Favorite human?: my Dad Don
Least Favorite human?:Michael Vick
Favorite treat?: Basted dog bone treats
Favorite place to spend time?:on my pillow
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?:my pig in the puddle-when I go back and forth to mom and dad I stick my pinwheel out the window
like the commercial and go "wheee"


What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Serious
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:Nicholas Cage
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog? Fluffy
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Aggressive
Dream dog date?: My date would arrive on time and then we would go to the movies to see a romantic comedy or a suspense ( wish there was a
movie called "Fast and Fuzziest".  We would then go out for ice cream.  After that our chauffer would take us for a ride down LakeShore
Drive along Lake St Clair with our windows open as we fly our pinwheels and then come back for a nice snack and a needed mellow time.

No comments:

Post a Comment