Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #386 LUCY


Lucy is a crazy redhead boys. 
The Basics
Dog's Name: My full name is Lucille Desiree – I was named after the fabulous Lucille Ball.  We are both red heads and full of spunk!!!
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Bloodhound
Name of Guardian: Wesley & Laura Diers
Guardian's email address: on file with LF          
Where was dog born: West Virginia
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia    
Rescue? What organization: Yes – Southeast Bloodhound Rescue

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My beautiful brown eyes and long ears.
What would you change if you could?: I have major food allergies.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: I’m SEXY and I know it J
Favorite part of day?: Around 4:45pm – me and my houndie siblings get the zoomies BIG TIME!!! Lots of fun for all J
Favorite human?: My DogDad – he’s the best
Least Favorite human?: Haven’t met a human I didn’t like…
Favorite treat?: With my allergies, my treats are VERY limited.  I do, however, LOVE the rabbit treats I am allowed to have.  Also, I have recently discovered that snow is pretty awesome to eat!!!!
Favorite place to spend time?: Curled up in the tightest ball on the couch sandwiched between my houndie siblings. 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: I am not sure of the name, but it has monarch butterflies and flowers on it.  It is AWESOME and I look awesome in it J

   What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Last year I was looking for a    serious relationship because “I do not mess around”… But I am singing a different tune this year.  CASUAL and CRAZY!  Watch out!
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Desi Arnaz (AKA Ricky Ricardo)…. DUH!!  “Hey Lucy, I’m home”…
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I am looking for someone that is very active and who can keep up with a nonstop girl like me.  I would also like a man that enjoys singing (howling), as it is one of my favorite past times.  I like my men smaller than me.  I am a pretty big girl, but am gentle.   I also would prefer a dog that has ears I can nibble on, because I like to initiate play that way. 
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: I do not like yappy dogs, and also, I do not like to be mounted!!!

Lucy wants to nibble your ears...yowza!
Dream dog date?: Long hike, followed by a wrestling session.  A confession of our love for each other by performing a duet in the backyard so the entire neighborhood can hear.  Lastly, we cuddle up to take a long nap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment