Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #736 SCOUT

Scoutie likes a swooshie tail and a fellow squirrel chaser. 


Dog's Name: Scout
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Holly Christensen
Guardian's email address: on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Somewhere in Ohio
Where does dog reside now: Plymouth, Michigan
Rescue? What organization: OESR – Our English Setter Rescue

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: People say my eyes are nice. I don’t know. They see good.
What would you change if you could?: Nuttin’. I’m happy with myself as I am.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Setterific!
Favorite part of day?: Breakfast. No… dinner. Yes, Definitely dinner.
Favorite human?: My mom.

Least Favorite human?: The man where I used to live. He called me names and made me stay outside on the porch. By myself. 
Favorite treat?: Venison jerky, peanut butter dog cookies… Anything, really!
Favorite place to spend time?: I like to be near my people, especially so’s they can open the door and let me in and out a lot.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: I like ‘em all because they are so comfortable and soft. But my Mom makes a big fuss over my red Snowman collar and The Buckley.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I’d like to meet someone and see how it goes.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Taraji P. Henson. She seems like a genuinely nice person, and I love the sound of her voice. Oh, and she has beautiful eyes, just like me.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Spots. Silky ears. Long, swooshy tail. 
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Pushy girls who try to grab my food, treats, or toys.
Dream dog date?: Oh, I’d like to go somewhere there are no cars or traffic and we’d ramble about and mark on things, we’d alternate, you know? Like, first she’d go, then I would go in the same spot. We’d chase a few squirrels and then come in a have a big drink of clear, cold water. We might want to go back out again, after. Then in. Then out.

No comments:

Post a Comment