Sunday, February 2, 2014

LOVE MATCH #927 Contestant HUCKLEBERRY

A la peanut butter sammiches! 


The Basics
Dog's Name: Huckleberry Finn Bowen AKA Huckle Hound
Dog's Gender: Male (neutered thoughL)
Dog's Breed: Huck is an English Setter (tri color stunna’)
Name of Guardian: Don and Ann Bowen
Guardian's email address: on record w/LF
Where was dog born: Hmmmmm mom thinks that it is called New Palestine, Ohio, but she is pregnant and can barely remember what she had for breakfast, soooo who really knows.
Where does dog reside now: Westerville “The Ville”, Ohio
Rescue? What organization: N/A
About You
Your best feature inside or out?: Inside: I am loyal. I am such a mama’s boy that my dad can barely stand my devotion to mama J Outside: My incredibly long, cocker spaniel like ears AND my “fluffiness” or as dad says, I am a little chunky.
What would you change if you could?: I wish I was a little bit talla’, I wish I was a balla.’
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Dad says “Special” but mom says “Smittin’ Sweetheart”
Favorite part of day?: THE MORNING!!!! It is the BEST! As soon as mom’s alarm goes off, I have to pounce on her and my sister Lily to make sure that they heard it.
.Favorite human?:  I love my mama, but I love my boy Landon AKA Stink too, he always says the best treats for me!
Least Favorite human?: Anybody that DARES to ring the doorbell! Like the pizza dude. I know that he wants to come into my house and that is soooo NOT cool!
Favorite treat?: Peanut butter sammiches J
Favorite place to spend time?: On my mom’s lap
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: The Buckley, mom says that it brings out my deer like brown eyes J Plus, it looks like fireworks and a  party, so I am down with that! My sis, Lily June, says that I also like it because it supports her boyfriend’s brother…gag me! 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Hmmmmm at this point I am only a mere pup, so I am looking for a good time, ya know!
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Kat VonD cause that biatch is tatted with attitude and smoking hot!
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?:  Any female that can wrestle and tussle with me, and still want to cuddle after we are done. I am looking for a love that wants to play, and then lay (down, as in take a nap, sheesh people!)!
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Anyone that takes MY attention away from my mom. I am my mom’s boy and THAT is final!
Dream dog date?: We would run around like crazy hounds in a wide open field, where we could bark and carry on and drive people around us crazy. Then, we would wrestle for a bit and play with my skunk “Pepe” and then chow down on whatever Landon has left for me in my dish. I personally hope that it is grilled cheese, chickie nuggets, or peanut butter sammich. I would also like to lounge for a bit on my mom, and she could lounge on the floor or the couch I spose’.

No comments:

Post a Comment