Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #473 SAVANNAH

Savannah is one silver fox on the hunt
for a like minded whippersnapper.

The Basics
Dog's Name: My full name is Savannah Jean 
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian: Wesley & Laura Diers
Guardian's email address: on record with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: ???
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia    
Rescue? What organization: Yes – Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia

About You
Your best feature inside or out?:  My ears – they  may not be the longest, but they are pretty awesome.
What would you change if you could?: I would stop time – this getting older thing is for the birds!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Soulful
Favorite part of day?: Feeding time – I really like to eat and will boss my people around until I get fed.
Least Favorite human?: I like ALL people!!!
Favorite treat?: ANYTHING!!!  Like I said… I like to eat!  But if I had to pick… I would say BANANAS!!!! 
Favorite place to spend time?: Laying in the sun or on the stair landing curled up in a dog bed.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: I love my yellow collar with little white flowers on it. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Serious – I am a silver fox looking for my perfect match. 

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Paul Newman

Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Fun loving and ready for anything.  Most of the time I would rather nap, but there are other times where I can be a fast paced gal.  And watch who you call old – just because I am 11 does not mean I don’t like to have a good time.  I can run circles around the younger hounds in my house.  I like to explore and play and need someone who can keep up with that.  I would like a man bigger than me.  I like to wrestle and run around.  I will need a mate that isn’t going to “break” when I jump all over him and who isn’t afraid to jump back!!! 

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Dogs that don’t like to play.    

Dream dog date?:  I love to eat, so naturally we would need to get some food.  I don’t care where…  Then, we would need dessert.  I mean, what’s a meal without something sweet at the end.  Next, while our lovely meal is digesting, we would sun bathe together.  After that we would run around and play like two young whippersnappers.  Finally, we would curl up on the stair landing and take a nice nap. It would be AWESOME!!!,

No comments:

Post a Comment