Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #777 POGUE MAHONE

Pogue is looking to get lucky. 
The Basics
Dog's Name:
Pogue Mahone
Dog's Gender: Boy
Dog's Breed: English Setter/Hooligan
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Alex
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Kentucky, ain't that Lucky?
Where does dog reside now: Chicagoland
Rescue? YES What organization: OESR

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My big heart
What would you change if you could?: I'd get more boys in the house. Me and DogDad are outnumbered by a lot of bitches around here
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Silly Sweet Sexy
Favorite part of day?: Morning when I stretch on the bed and make roo-roo noises
Favorite human?: My DogMom, I am a proud Mama's Boy

Least Favorite human?: Haven't found one yet.
Favorite treat?: DogDad's Beef Jerky
Favorite place to spend time?: On couch in my spot. Don't mess with my spot.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: So many faves but I think my current fave is the Franglais because the colors pop. 
Pogue is looking for trouble. 


What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Open, whatever will be, will be.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: For sure Marlee Matlin, she is a superstar and she is deaf like me. 
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I love a dog that can join me in hi-jinxs and understands that getting in trouble is fun. Let's break the rules together!
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: I am not a fan of sharing food. So get that Lady & the Tramp Spaghetti Fantasy out of your head because I would not share a nibble. 
Dream dog date?: First we would break into the garbage under the sink for some leftovers (don't worry I can open the child lock on the cabinet) Then we can head over to the dog park to run, run, run. We can act like we don't see DogMom flagging us down to return to the car to leave so we can run as long as we want. Then we would go through the Starbucks Drive-Thru for a Puppicino. Later we would sleep on the big cushy dog bed, which is mine and a bitch free-zone in the house (except when Lily wants to lay on it) and snuggle together and maybe smooch a bit if nobody is looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment