Sunday, February 9, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #431 MIA

Mia has spots that would make any LOVE MATCH drool.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Mia
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Chuck & Lorraine Shefflette
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Michigan
Where does dog reside now: Chesapeake Beach, MD
Rescue? What organization: Yes / OESR

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: It would have to be my wonderful coloring. I mean, just look at me, aren't I gorgeous?
What would you change if you could?: Nothing, I like me just the way I am!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Sneaky
Favorite part of day?: Anytime my dad comes home
Favorite human?: My dad

Least Favorite human?: I'm not sure I have a least favorite human. Maybe my old family, but hey, they gave me up and I got here!
Favorite treat?: Hey, that's a tough one, I like pretty much anything, but peanut butter and yogurt are pretty high on my list.
Favorite place to spend time?: Snuggled up next to my dad on the couch.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: I like them all, but the Guinness looks especially good on me!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I'm not in it for serious, I'm just looking for someone to hang with when my dad's not around.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: I don't know, I haven't met any human celebrities.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I like sensitive dogs who like chasing squirrels and rabbits and barking at anything that moves.
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: I just can't stand to be bossed around, and I definitely don't share my food or treats.
Dream dog date?: think my dream date would be to hang out in the back yard, chase squirrels and rabbits, bark at the neighbors' kids when they run up and down our fence, and maybe chase each other around for a while and wrestle a bit. We could do that for a while, then we could go inside and have a nice snack and a quick nap. Then we could do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment