Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #603 DAPHNE

Girly girl alert!
The Basics
Dog's Name: My full name is Daphne Claire. 
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian: Wesley & Laura Diers
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF          
Where was dog born: ???
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia    
Rescue? What organization: Yes – Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My legs – some call them crooked…I call them fabulous!
What would you change if you could?: Are you kidding?  I love everything about myself and wouldn’t change a thing!!!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Saucy
Favorite part of day?: When my mom gets out of bed in the morning – I quickly take her pillow, then act like I am fast asleep when she returns so she won’t move me J  hehe
Favorite human?: My DogMom – she takes me a bunch of different places to meet new people.  We have a lot of fun on our adventures together.
Least Favorite human?: I like ALL people!!!
Favorite treat?: Cheese… Definitely cheese.  Especially freshly shredded cheese… 
Favorite place to spend time?: On a human lap – I’m not picky!
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: All my pink ones!!!  I am a girlie girl, and pink looks AMAZING on me!  It’s even better if it is pink AND has flowers on it! 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual – I am not looking for anything serious!  I like to have a good time and am not ready to settle down with one dog.

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: LL Cool J – yea… ooooooooh yea!!!

Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Fun loving and ready for anything.  While at times I would rather nap, there are other times where I can be a fast paced princess.  I like to explore and play and need someone who can keep up with that.  I would like a man bigger than me.  I like to wrestle and need a dog that isn’t going to “break” when I jump all over him. 

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: I am really great with all types of dogs – big, small, shy, outgoing…anything.  I am the one my parents send in first to meet new dogs, because I get along so well with all dogs! 

       Dream dog date?: Well, this girl loves to eat, so I would like to stop in by the doggie bakery to pick out some treats.  Then we would stop by Starbucks for a puppuccino.  Next we could go to the park to play and run around – not for too long, though, because I wear out quickly.  We could then go home and take a nice nap before we play again in the backyard J

No comments:

Post a Comment