Sunday, February 2, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #777 DERBY




Derby is looking good since her makeover
and ready for a little romance. 


The Basics
Dog's Name: Derby
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed:English Setter (mix...but don't tell her that!)
Name of Guardian: Evelyn & Dan Reeve
Guardian's email address: on record with LF
Where was dog born: Ohio while her momma was a foster dog -- rescued 7 for the price of 1!
Where does dog reside now:Columbus, Ohio

Rescue? What organization:OESR

About You
Your best feature inside or out?:My wiggly butt, big heart and my butter-soft ears
What would you change if you could?:New people really freak me out. I want to love them, but they scare me and I bark. A lot. Often.
One word starting with "S" to describe you:supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Favorite part of day?:When mom gets home from work
Favorite human?: 
Mom says mom. Everyone else says DogAunt Katie's boyfriend Jeff
Least Favorite human?:Everyone I haven't met at least 10 times and those who fail to bring me french fries upon arrival
Favorite treat?: Peanut butter and anything that anyone else is eating
Favorite place to spend time?:snuggled on the sofa or at the dog park
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?:Dirty Birdy because I love the dirt and love birds. I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I recently had a glamorous makeover, so I'm working on looking my best at all times like my sister Beatrix!

"You got french fries? Then we cool."


What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:Open -- I love all dogs equally if they meet certain criteria (see below)
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:Casual. I love my Buckley, but I have so much love to give! Buckley will always be my #1 dog crush, though. Hope you're OK sharing me!
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:Channing Tatum. Duh.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Dogs who play, run, and wrestle with me, but are gentle and kind-hearted at the same time.
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Humping. Bullying me or any other dog. Stealing my bed.
Dream dog date?: Trip to the park. Running, letting me chase you, you chasing me. Quick dip in the lake. Snuggle in the back seat on the way home. Sharing a frozen peanut butter Kong.
Can't wait to meet my love match! Thanks Auntie Shannon and sissy Bea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment