Saturday, February 15, 2014

LOVE MATCH FOLLOW UP! LOVE MATCH WORKS!

Dearest Beatrix,
You have made me so happy! I was surfing the web when my humans were at work and I came across the head bitch blog spot. Imagine my consternation, shock and then joy when I read that Kassie returns my affections!
I have loved her forever, but I did not want her to think I was some sort of masher by coming on too strong.. Sexual harassment charges would be so mortifying!
I was the one who jumped up to share her chair, but then I lost my nerve and hopped up on the  arm of the chair. She looked away and my hopes were dashed!
I suppose you think we are silly acting like seventh graders at the first ever dance. Boys and girls line up on either side of the gym and don't make eye contact there either or so I have been told.
This is one long distance romance that will not fade as the dog parents are besties. We get to visit several times a year. Won't be often enough for me.
I will be proposing at the earliest opportunity as soon as the freaking snow stops and we can get out of Philly!
Thanks you again for your invaluable assistance. Without your intervention I would never have known.
With warmest regards,
Marley O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment