Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #650 MELVIN

Sure Melvin is missing some teeth but that doesn't
slow him down from chewing on an elk antler with you. 

Dog's Name: Melvin
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Norweigan Elkhound
Name of Guardian: Lisa Piascik, Don MacDonald and step mom Nan MacDonald
Guardian's email address: on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Unknown
Where does dog reside now: Shares time between Mom Lisa and Dad Don and step Mom Nan-we dog share custody
Rescue? What organization:Norweigan Elkhound Rescue

About You
Your best feature inside or out?:my pwersonality-I am a clown and my smile
What would you change if you could?:get my missing teeth back
One word starting with "S" to describe you:Silly
Favorite part of day?:Dinnertime
Favorite human?: my Mom Lisa
Least Favorite human?:Michael Vick
Favorite treat?: Peanut Butter Gooberliscious
Favorite place to spend time?:on the couch
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?:my one with the presents on it

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual, I'm 12 and just want to have fun with a nice lady
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:Betty White-she is silly and loves animals
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I love all dogs and people as long as they are nice to me
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Bossy
Dream dog date?:We will start off strolling through the woods or park enjoying the scenery and then stop for lunch at a corndog stand then go to agility and if you don't know it 
I can teach you or you can just watch.  We then will go back to the house and chew some elk antlers for a while.  If all goes well we can make plans for another date.

No comments:

Post a Comment