Sunday, February 9, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #755 PIXIE

Check out those ears...hubbahubba. 


The Basics
Dog's Name: Pixie
Dog's Gender: Female

Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Holly Christensen
Guardian's email address: on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: North Carolina

Where does dog reside now: Plymouth, Michigan
Rescue? What organization: ACES - Another Chance for English Setters

About You

Your best feature inside or out?: I am sleek with just the right amount of feather. My ears grow super long and everyone seems to like that. But best of all, I smell really, really good. My mom is always trying to inhale me.
What would you change if you could?: Change? I can’t think of anything. Maybe if I were a little bigger so I could kick my dumb brother’s ass but really that hasn’t held me back that much.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. 
Favorite part of day?: Morning! EARLY MORNING. When it’s time to get everyone up and give me my breakfast.
Favorite human?: My mom. And my dad. It’s really close. Hard to pick just one.
Least Favorite human?: That guy who put his Irish Setter on top of his car. Hate that guy.
Favorite treat?: I am on a Sugar Snap Pea kick right now.
Favorite place to spend time?: On the couch next to my mom, if she is home. Otherwise my post is at the back door watching for squirrels. Which must be chased off.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: I love my pink ones the best. I’ll say last year’s Heart’s and Flowers. Mom says I have a new one coming and I can’t wait!



What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual for now, but if I fall in love…
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Jonny Lee Miller. I think he could keep up with me.Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I like a dog who is a fast runner and up for some mischief.
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: No couch potatoes need apply. Also no rough playing.
Dream dog date?: Running in a big park where there are plenty of butterflies to hunt. I’m a great leaper and I can go all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment