Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #655 BUCKLEY

Kissable freckles make Buckley irresistible.
 The Basics
Dog's Name: My full name is Buckley St. James. 
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian: Wesley & Laura Diers
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: ???
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia    
Rescue? What organization: Yes – Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My kissable nose surrounded by freckles
What would you change if you could?: I have seizures (they are rare, but still scary) – I would like for those to go away FOREVER!
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Sloppy – My DogMom and DogDad say I am the sloppiest eater and drinker in our house.  So I get a “little” water on the floor…
Favorite part of day?: Around 4:45pm – me and my houndie siblings get the zoomies BIG TIME!!! Lots of fun for all J
Favorite human?: My DogMom – she has the best lap to curl up on.
Least Favorite human?: The people at the vet that clip my nails… I hate that.
Favorite treat?: Lucy’s poop… I am not supposed to eat it, but that makes it even more of a delight.  I have to be sneaky and quick. 
Favorite place to spend time?: Anywhere UNDER a blanket.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: “The Buckley” 2013… great name and great looking collar.  What is there not to like? J

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual – I have done the serious thing in the past.  It’s not for me. 

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Rebecca Romijn – she’s smokin’ hot!

Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I would like a girl that likes to be chased and loves to play.  I also would like girl that can keep up with me when we play, but one that also enjoys a good nap. I would like a female that is about the same size as me, or bigger.  I can play a little rough for a small dog.

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: I do not like yappy dogs that are constantly being picked up so I cannot smell them.

Dream dog date?: Trip to the dog park filled with lots of running, smelling new thing, chasing and barking.  Followed by a snack and a long nap under a blanket J

No comments:

Post a Comment