Friday, February 7, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #833 Gemma


Gemma is pointing to a future filled with LOVE.
The Basics

















Dog's Name: Gemma Wren
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English setter
Name of Guardian: Hiliary Shelton
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Beaver, West Virginia
Where does dog reside now: Roanoke, Virginia
Rescue? What organization: n/a

About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My eyebrows...or my pretty long tail....or my muscular legs....everything about me is perfect.
What would you change if you could?: Nothing at all....well, maybe I'd have a bit more hair.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Star.....snarky works too.
Favorite part of day?: Morning time! I get up at 6:30 every morning. I wake my mom and dad up by slamming myself into the door and whining. Then I get to go outside and chase the school buses with my sister. And then its time for breakfast!!
Favorite human?: My mom and dad

Least Favorite human?: The mailman
Favorite treat?: Crawfish biscuits...they are awesome!
Favorite place to spend time?: Either in bed or outside chasing birds
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: The zagnut! Its fun and has a lot of colors...and to be honest, it just looks great on me.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual...I'm too young and pretty to settle down quite yet.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Johnny Depp...I don't think I need to explain that one.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Spots, long legs and a muscular build
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Alphas, I'm the top dog here. Any dog that has an interest in my mom, I will bite you if you come too close and take her affections away from me.

Dream dog date?: We would go running in a big open field for hours. We could play chase and hunt birds or squirrels and even play some tug. Then we would go out to the pet store to pick our favorite treats out. Finally, we would go back to my house for a movie and a cuddle on the bed next to my mom....but he can't get too close to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment